Designed to respond to the business implications of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and fossil fuel dependency, the training course provides participants with useful tools, methodologies, case studies and exercises to understand, quantify and manage carbon emissions profiles.
- Issues at stake: Climate change and peak oil;
- Drivers and challenges;- Carbon management principles;
- Greenhouse gas accounting: methodologies and tools;
- Risks and opportunities: case studies for industries and services companies;
- Setting-up goals, targets and SMART action plans;
- Communicating the results internally and externally.
CSR managers, auditors, consultants and sustainability practioners.
The general purpose of this course is to understand how climate change and peak oil issues affect companies and learn how to manage appropriate responses to these challenges.
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.