This course gives the overall importance of sustainability for business and cooperation between companies as a powerful mean to increase sustainability of businesses.
Day 1: General
- Overall trends affecting the business environment;
- What is sustainability? What does it mean for businesses?
- What is industrial ecology? Inspiration from ecosystems functioning;
- Principles and scope of application;
- Case studies around the world.
Day 2: Industrial Ecology “Methodology”
- Actors in industrial ecology, forms and functions;
- How to set-up efficient synergies?
- How to create information? Existing tools;
- Case studies: closed-loop modulus and resources sharing;
- The “Zero Waste” model for carbonated by-products;
- Environmental assessment of synergies.
CSR managers, auditors, consultants and sustainability practioners.
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.