This three-day, APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course, allows participants to acquire the fundamental knowledge about the content and high level requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, and understands at a foundation level how the standard operates in a typical service provider organization. Possession of the Foundation Certificate is also one of the pre-requisites for the Practitioner qualification.
1: Introduction, background and related schemes
- Scope, usage, terms, definitions
- Overall service management system (SMS)
- ISO/IEC 20000 service management processes
- Certification ,applicability and scope
- Achieving and maintaining ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification
- Mock exam and review
- Exam - APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
- Working within a service provider organization that requires a basic understanding of the standard.
- Working within an organization with an Service Management System (SMS), whether the organization is already certified or is considering certification to ISO/IEC 20000.
- Preparing for the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner qualification
- The scope and purpose of ISO/IEC 20000 and how it can be used
- The scope and purpose of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of ISO/IEC 20000 and how these can be used
- The key terms and definitions used
- The fundamental requirements for an SMS and the need for continual improvement
- Training in English language.
- Official course manual in English with over 200 pages of information.
- Official APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Certification exam
- Behaviour® Participation Certificate.
- An BEHAVIOUR®, accredited APMG ATO, official certificate will be issued to participants.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour® facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.