This three-day, APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner course, prepares the participants to achieve a sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in conforming to the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
1: Introduction and background to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification
2: The content, use and application of Part 1
3: Applicability and the definition of scope
4: ISO/IEC 20000 How can you use it and achieve it?
5: Mock exam and review
6: Exam - APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner
This course is aimed at practitioners, managers and consultants involved in an SMS implementation and/or on-going activities based on ISO/IEC 20000.
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2, 3 and 5 of the standard
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000-1 and certification
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability and scope definition
APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation, or BCS APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation, or ITIL® Foundation.
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Official course manual in English with over 200 pages of information.
- Official APMG, ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioner Certification exam
- Behaviour® Participation Certificate.
- An BEHAVIOUR®, accredited APMG ATO, official certificate will be issued to participants.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour® facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.