This two-day and a half APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation course, allows participants to acquire the fundamental knowledge about the content and the high-level requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard, as well as understand at a foundation level how the standard operates in a typical organization.
- Module 1: Introduction, background and definitions
- Module 2: Key publications
- Module 3: Leadership and support of the ISMS
- Module 4: Planning and operation of the ISMS (part 1)
- Module 4: Planning and operation of the ISMS (part 2)
- Module 5: Information security control objectives and controls
- Module 6: Achieving ISO/IEC 27001 Certification
Day 3 (half a day)
- Exam - APMG, ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
- Supporting the implementation, operation or maintenance of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) within an organization
- Required to audit an Information Security Management System (ISMS) and are required to have a basic understanding of the standard
- Working within an organization with an Information Security Management System (ISMS), whether the organization is already certified or is considering certification to ISO/IEC 27001
- Preparing for the APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner qualification
- The scope and purpose of ISO/IEC 27001 and how it can be used
- The key terms and definitions used in ISO/IEC 27000 series
- The fundamental requirements for an ISMS in ISO/IEC 27001 and the need for continual improvement
- The processes, their objectives and high level requirements
- Applicability and scope definition requirements
- Use of controls to mitigate IS risks
- The purpose of internal audits and external certification audits, their operation and the associated terminology
- The relationship with best practices and with other related International Standards: ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 20000
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Official course manual in English with over 200 pages of information.
- Official APMG, ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Certification exam
- Behaviour Participation Certificate.
- An BEHAVIOUR®, accredited APMG ATO, official certificate will be issued to participants.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.