This two-day and a half, APMG ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner course, prepares the participants to achieve a sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 and its application in a given situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction be able to start applying the International Standard to enable the management of information security (depending on the real situations).
- Introduction: Objectives, exam & question formats
- Module 1: Introduction and background
- Module 2: Preparing for the ISMS
- Module 3 - Planning and Operating the ISMS
- Module 4: Controls (part 1)
Day 3 (half a day)
- Module 4: Controls (part 2)
- Exam - APMG, ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner
- Internal managers and personnel working to implement, maintain and operate an ISMS within an organizatio
- External consultants supporting an organization’s implementation, maintenance and operation of an ISMS
- Internal auditors who are required to have an applied knowledge of the standard
- Apply the principles of ISMS policy and its information security scope, objectives, and processes within an organizational context
- Apply the principles of risk management including risk identification, analysis and evaluation and propose appropriate treatments and controls to reduce information security risk, support business objectives and improve information security
APMG, ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation Qualification/Certification is needed.
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Official course manual in English with over 200 pages of information.
- Official APMG, ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner Certification exam
- Behaviour Participation Certificate.
- An BEHAVIOUR®, accredited APMG ATO, official certificate will be issued to participants.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.