In this course participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing an incident management process throughout their organization using the ISO 27035 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to manage information security incidents in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 27035 information security incident management standard, a process model for designing and developing an organizational incident management process, and how companies may use the standard. This training is also fully compatible with ISO 27035 which supports ISO 27001 by providing guidance for incident management. The course material has also taken into consideration leading industry standards, such as NIST SP 800-61.
1: Introduction, incident management framework according to ISO 27035
2: Planning the implementation of an Organizational Incident Management Process based on ISO 27035
3: Implementing an Incident Management Process
4: Monitoring, measuring and improving an Incident Management Process
5: Certified Lead Security Incident Professional Exam
- Incident managers;
- Business Process Owners;
- Information Security Risk Managers;
- Regulatory Compliance Managers;
- Members of Incident Response Team;
- Persons responsible for information security or conformity within an organization;
- Business Continuity Managers;
- Security and Business Process consultants;
- understand the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques allowing an effective information security incident management according to ISO 27035;
- understand, interpret and provide guidance on how to implement and manage incident management processes based on best practices of ISO 27035 and other relevant standards;
- acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing information security incident management program according to ISO 27035;
- acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in information security management;
A basic knowledge of Information Security Incident Management is recommended
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- ISO 27035 standard provides guidance for incident management to which organizations cannot get certified against
- Certification exam
- Certification Diploma after successful examination and formal process registration. This process has no associated cost.
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.