This five-day intensive course enables the participants develop the necessary expertise to audit an Information technology - Security techniques – Application Security as specified in ISO/IEC 27034, and manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021. Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) necessary for efficient conduct of an audit.
1: Introduction to IT - Security techniques – Application Security overview and concepts as required by ISO 27034
2: Planning and initiating an ISO 27034 audit
3: Conducting an ISO 27034 audit
4: Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 27034 audit
5: ISO 27034 Lead Auditor Certification Exam
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead IT - Security techniques – Application Security audit
- Project managers or consultants who want to master the IT - Security techniques – Application Security audit process
- CxO and senior managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security team
- Expert advisors in Information TechnologyTechnical experts wanting to prepare for Application Security audit function
- acquire the expertise needed to perform an ISO 27034 internal audit following the ISO 19011 guidelines
- acquire the expertise needed to perform an ISO 27034 audit following the ISO 19011 guidelines and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006
- acquire the necessary expertise to manage an IT - Application Security audit team
- understand the operation of an ISO 27034 conformant Application Security management system
ISO 27034 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27034 is recommended.
- Training in English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits.
- Certification ExamCoffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.