This course enables the participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT – Security techniques – Application Security as specified in ISO/IEC 27034. The purpose of ISO/IEC 27034 Foundation is to assist organizations in integrating security seamlessly throughout the life cycle of their applications. Application security applies to the original software of an application and to its contributing factors that impact its security, such as data, technology, application development life cycle processes, supporting processes and actors, and it applies to all sizes and types of organizations.
1: Introduction to IT - Security techniques – Application Security overview and concepts as required by ISO 270342:
2: Implementing controls in IT - Security techniques – Application Security overview and concepts as required by ISO 270342:
3:ISO 27034 Foundation Certification Exam
- Provisioning and operation teams such as architects, analysts, programmers, testers, system administrators, DBA, network administrators, and technical personnel
- Acquirers and Suppliers
- understand the implementation of AS in accordance with ISO/IEC 27034
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of AS
- understand the relationship between the components of an AS including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing an AS as specified in ISO/IEC 27034
- Training in Portuguese or English language.
- Course manual in English, containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- Behaviour Participation Certificate of 14 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits.
- Certification Exam
- Coffee break in the morning and afternoon (Applies to all training that take place in Behaviour facilities)
O seu pedido de informação foi enviado correctamente. Obrigado.